Finance and Payments
0% Finance with Paypal Pay In 3
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 3 interest-free payments, using PayPal Pay in 3. The first will be due at the time of purchase and subsequent payments will be due every month on the same date. It's a great way to spread the cost of larger items, and is a helpful tool to manage your budget more effectively. This can be applied to all orders of from £45 to £2000.
As easy as 1-2-3...
- Check out with PayPal.
- Choose 'Pay in 3' and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now, the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
PayPal Pay in 3 - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can use PayPal Pay in 3?
A: To be eligable to pay using Pay in 3:
- you must be over 18 and living in the UK (this excludes customers in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- you must spend from £45 to £2000
- your credit worthiness will be checked before your order is confirmed so your application to use PayPal Pay in 3 may be rejected
Q: How do I pay using PayPal Pay in 3?
A: At the checkout, when paying via PayPal, you will have the option to pay via Pay in 3.
- You'll be directed to log into your account, and Pay in 3 should be one of the available payment methods.
- After selecting it, you can apply for a PayPal Pay in 3 plan in a few simple steps, get an instant decision and finish checking out. Your order total will be divided equally into 3 instalments, with the first instalment due at the time of purchase.
- The remaining two instalments will need to be paid directly in your PayPal account on the same date, for following 2 months. If you paid for your order on the 31st, and the following month only has 30 days, your instalment will be due on the last day of the month.
- PayPal will send you a reminder by email or text message to let you know when your next payment is coming up or you can see your payment schedule or make unscheduled payments at any time by logging into your PayPal account.
Q: What if I don't have a PayPal account?
A: At checkout, you will be asked to sign into your PayPal account or offer you the opportunity to sign up for one. Once you’ve signed up for a PayPal account, you can continue.
Signing up for a PayPal account is free and easy; all you need to do is provide your email address, create a password and accept the terms.
Q: How do I contact PayPal?
A: For more information, you can call PayPal Customer Service on 0800 368 7155.
Hours of service:
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8.30pm (GMT)
Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 6.30pm (GMT)
If you’re calling from outside the UK,
Call: 0044 800 368 7155
Fax: 020 8080 6518
Accepted Payment Methods
Carnoisseur care about security and make every effort to ensure their transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure. You can pay using the following methods:
Upon request we can also accept payments by direct bank transfer.
We request authorisation for payment as soon as you submit your card details. This includes advance orders for tailor-made products we will need to order on your behalf.
You will automatically receive a receipt via email when we process your order.