Cobra Ultralite FIA Carbon Bucket Sport Seat
FIA and Hans approved with Pro-Fit custom padding system and Outlast body temperature controlled system.
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999
- Autoclave pure carbon 4.9kg shell
- Hans compatible
- Pro-Fit custom padding system - suitable for even the tallest drivers
- 6 point harness facility
- Standard width only, no GT option.
- Durable Suede-Tec wear patches
- Integrated full lateral protection
- Breathable and Cooling Spacer Fabric
- Choice of colours (see dropdown menu above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- This seat is fitted using side mounts (not included). One pair of side mounts is required for each seat. You can choose to add side mounts to your order using the dropdown above
Have a look at our comparison table so you can compare the full range of Cobra Motorsport seats.
GET THE PERFECT FIT WITH COBRA PRO-FIT
Pro-Fit is a unique padding system designed by Cobra to help accommodate a wider range of fitments within a standard range of seats.
The benefits are that the user is more accurately positioned in the seat so that the harness and Hans device work to their full potential, the user is more comfortable and ultimately safety is maximised. Each composite Cobra seat is supplied as standard with a base and knee cushion available in three depths or profiles (Low, Medium or High) along with a backrest available in two depths (Low or Medium).
Using up to 18 different cushion combinations for each seat, Cobra Pro-Fit compensates for differences in torso and leg length to give the ideal H point, shoulder and leg positioning no matter what your shape and size. With fast removal and repositioning driver changes also can be accommodated with ease.
Each seat will be supplied with Medium/Medium/Medium cushions as standard. To change the cushions you require please make your selection from the dropdown menu above.
This Cobra Ultralite Fixed Back Bucket Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop.
The delivery estimate for this product is approximately within 8 weeks.
Please note that Cobra seats are handmade to order in the UK. Due to extremely high demand lead times are currently longer than usual. Please bear with us and we will deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
Pay in 3
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 3 interest-free payments, using PayPal Pay in 3. The first will be due at the time of purchase and subsequent payments will be due every month on the same date. It's a great way to spread the cost of larger items, and is a helpful tool to manage your budget more effectively. This can be applied to all orders of from £45 to £2000.
As easy as 1-2-3...
- Check out with PayPal.
- Choose 'Pay in 3' and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now, the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.