Cobra Sebring T FIA Bucket Sport Seat
If you are looking for the safest world-class professional motorsport seat, then you can't go far wrong with the Cobra Sebring T motorsport racing seat. Updated with the Cobra Pro-Fit custom padding system, get the driving position you need - ideal for taller drivers too. Official approved by Hans and FIA homologated, the Sebring T is unsurpassed in safety levels whilst maintain comfortable and driver control. This is a true racers seat, designed by professionals for the World's best professional racing drivers.
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999
- Hans compatible
- GRP shell construction with optional Kevlar (gloss black) or visual carbon finish.
- Pro-fit custom padding system
- 6 point safety harness compatible
- Durable Suede-Tec wear patches
- Integrated full lateral protection
- Breathable and Cooling Spacer Fabric
- Choice of colours (see dropdown menu above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- GT Extra Wide version available, +30mm (see dropdown menu above)
- This seat is fitted using side mounts (not included). One pair of side mounts is required for each seat. You can choose to add side mounts to your order using the dropdown above
Weight: Standard width 11.9kg or GT width 12.3kg
Have a look at our comparison table so you can compare the full range of Cobra Motorsport seats.
GET THE PERFECT FIT WITH COBRA PRO-FIT
Pro-Fit is a unique padding system designed by Cobra to help accommodate a wider range of fitments within a standard range of seats.
The benefits are that the user is more accurately positioned in the seat so that the harness and Hans device work to their full potential, the user is more comfortable and ultimately safety is maximised. Each composite Cobra seat is supplied as standard with a base and knee cushion available in three depths or profiles (Low, Medium or High) along with a backrest available in two depths (Low or Medium).
Using up to 18 different cushion combinations for each seat, Cobra Pro-Fit compensates for differences in torso and leg length to give the ideal H point, shoulder and leg positioning no matter what your shape and size. With fast removal and repositioning driver changes also can be accommodated with ease.
Each seat will be supplied with Medium/Medium/Medium cushions as standard. To change the cushions you require please make your selection from the dropdown above.
This Cobra Sebring Pro Fixed Back Bucket Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop.
This seat is handmade to order in the UK. The delivery estimate is 10 to 15 working days.
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
0% Finance with Paypal Credit
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 0% interest over 4 months using Paypal Credit. This can be applied to all orders of £150 or more. Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.