Cobra Roadster 7 Bucket Seat
The Cobra Roadster 7 seat, as the name suggests, is designed for "7" styled vehicles such as Caterhams, Westfields and kit cars. The styling compliments these vehicles, and the narrow dimensions of the seat suit the narrow width available in the cockpits of these type of cars. The Roadster 7 is sometimes mistaken for a reclining seat because of its 2 piece construction, it is in fact a fixed back seat; the angle of the seat back has been carefully considered to work within the confines of a small, narrow car, and provide maximum comfort and support.
Available in a choice of premium materials including spacer fabric, vinyl and leather, the Cobra Roadster is a high quality, lightweight and great value seat that is perfect for Caterham, Westfield and many other small open top cars.
- Tubular steel frame with base suspension diaphragm
- Compact dimensions to suit narrow width cockpits
- Optimised geometry to maximise space in most "7" styled vehicles
- Meets latest IVA standards
- Integrated head restraint
- Choice of colours (see dropdowns above)
- Fabric, Vinyl and Leather trims available (see dropdowns above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- Price is for a single seat - please select quantity required
- This seat is fitted using runners or a vehicle specific sub frame. Runners can be added using the dropdown menu above. Alternatively, click here to view the Cobra sub frames that are available for your vehicle
The additional Cobra Seat Runners are available in two profiles: normal and premium low profile - please make your selection above.
The normal version is 28mm high, and the premium version is 24.5mm high with a smoother motion.
Have a look at our comparison table so you can compare the full range of Cobra Classic seats.
This Cobra Roadster 7 Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop.
This seat is handmade to order in the UK. The delivery estimate is 10 to 15 working days.
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
0% Finance with Paypal Credit
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 0% interest over 4 months using Paypal Credit. This can be applied to all orders of Â£150 or more. Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.