Cobra Roadster 7 Bucket Seat
The Cobra Roadster 7 seat, as the name suggests, is designed for "7" styled vehicles such as Caterhams, Westfields and kit cars. The styling compliments these vehicles, and the narrow dimensions of the seat suit the narrow width available in the cockpits of these type of cars. The Roadster 7 is sometimes mistaken for a reclining seat because of its 2 piece construction, it is in fact a fixed back seat; the angle of the seat back has been carefully considered to work within the confines of a small, narrow car, and provide maximum comfort and support.
Available in a choice of premium materials including spacer fabric, vinyl and leather, the Cobra Roadster is a high quality, lightweight and great value seat that is perfect for Caterham, Westfield and many other small open top cars.
- Tubular steel frame with base suspension diaphragm
- Compact dimensions to suit narrow width cockpits
- Optimised geometry to maximise space in most "7" styled vehicles
- Meets latest IVA standards
- Integrated head restraint
- Choice of colours (see dropdowns above)
- Fabric, Vinyl and Leather trims available (see dropdowns above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- Price is for a single seat - please select quantity required
- This seat is fitted using runners or a vehicle specific sub frame. Runners can be added using the dropdown menu above. Alternatively, click here to view the Cobra subframes that are available for your vehicle
What's the difference between the Roadster 7 and Roadster 7 Sport?
As shown in the photos of the seat frames below, the Roadster 7 and Roadster 7 Sport, while similar, do have some differences. The Roadster 7 Sport is taller, its backrest is angled forward slightly, and has additional shoulder side bolsters. It also has slots for use with 3 and 4 point harnesses, and a slightly different stitching pattern.
Cobra premium, low profile seat runners can be added to your order using the dropdown menu above.
Have a look at our comparison table so you can compare the full range of Cobra Classic seats.
This Cobra Roadster 7 Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop.
The delivery estimate for this product is within 4 weeks.
Pay in 3
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 3 interest-free payments, using PayPal Pay in 3. The first will be due at the time of purchase and subsequent payments will be due every month on the same date. It's a great way to spread the cost of larger items, and is a helpful tool to manage your budget more effectively. This can be applied to all orders of from £45 to £2000.
As easy as 1-2-3...
- Check out with PayPal.
- Choose 'Pay in 3' and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now, the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.