Cobra Nogaro Circuit Sport Seat
The Cobra Nogaro is the latest road seat to come off the production line at Cobra's Telford factory - and it has become an instant classic, with gorgeous styling and an attention-to-detail that takes things to a whole new level.
The Cobra Nogaro is a fixed back, sport seat but it has been designed with road use in mind; for instance the side and shoulder bolsters provide optimum support without being so large that they make it difficult for you to get in and out of the car. The seats are also extremely comfortable, perfect for longer journeys, and they can be can be used with your original equipment seat belt, although harness slots are included with this Nogaro Circuit, so a 4 point harness will also work equally well.
The Cobra Nogaro takes all of Cobra's expertise from years on the track, and puts it to good use. The Nogaro uses cutting edge shell materials such as fibreglass (GRP) or the optional Carbon Fibre, for maximum strength and safety, as well as weight savings, with the Carbon Fibre shell version coming in at just 5.3kg a seat! The GRP Fibreglass shell can even be painted to a supplied colour code!
- GRP or ultra light carbon shell (please make your selection above)
- Painted shell available on request
- Heated and pneumatic lumbar support options
- Fabric, Vinyl, Leather and Dinamica trim options available (see dropdowns above)
- Choice of colours (see dropdowns above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- Available in Dinamica - a suede-like luxurious and soft microfibre material
- Price is for a single seat - please select quantity required
- This seat is fitted using side mounts (not included). One pair of side mounts is required for each seat. You can choose to add side mounts to your order using the dropdown above
Weight: 10.2kg (GRP) and just 5.3kg (carbon)
This Cobra Nogaro Circuit Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop.
This seat is handmade to order in the UK. The delivery estimate is 15 to 30 working days.
Please note that Cobra seats are handmade to order. Due to current social distancing rules lead times are slightly longer than usual. Please bear with us and we will deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
0% Finance with Paypal Credit
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 0% interest over 4 months using Paypal Credit. This can be applied to all orders of Â£150 or more. Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.