Cobra Interlagos Bucket Seat
Named after the famous Braziian race track, the Cobra Interlagos classic car seat, includes some clever features designed to enhance the comfort and driving experience of classic cars owners.
The Cobra Interlagos includes a subtly tapering back, making them easier to fit into classic cars with smaller cockpits, whilst at the same time maintaining comfort, even for taller drivers. The side supports are purposefully low to maximise comfort even though it is a narrow seat. Also, the long seat cushion of the Cobra Interlagos makes them ideal for deeper cockpits - please check the measurements provided on the technical drawing above for full details.
- Historic fixed back competition (non-FIA) and road seat
- Designed for cars with smaller cockpits (especially where clearance around the b-pillar is an issue)
- Subtly tapering back and clever ergonomics provide comfortable seating even for taller drivers
- Features a slightly more modern style of headrest
- Trimmed in vinyl with vertical flutes
- Vinyl and Leather trims available (see dropdowns above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- Available in Dinamica - a suede-like luxurious and soft microfibre material
- Price is for a single seat - please select quantity required
- This seat is fitted using runners or a vehicle specific sub frame. Runners can be added using the dropdown menu above. Alternatively, click here to view the Cobra sub frames that are available for your vehicle
The additional Cobra Seat Runners are available in two profiles: normal and premium low profile - please make your selection above.
The normal version is 28mm high, and the premium version is 24.5mm high with a smoother motion.
Have a look at our comparison table so you can compare the full range of Cobra Classic seats.
This Cobra Interlagos Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop. To find out more about fitting Cobra Seats, why not take a look at our Cobra Seats Fitting Guide?
This seat is handmade to order in the UK. The delivery estimate is 10 to 15 working days.
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
0% Finance with Paypal Credit
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 0% interest over 4 months using Paypal Credit. This can be applied to all orders of £150 or more. Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.