Cobra Interlagos Bucket Seat
The Cobra Interlagos includes a subtly tapering back, making them easier to fit into classic cars with smaller cockpits, whilst at the same time maintaining comfort, even for taller drivers. The side supports are purposefully low to maximise comfort even though it is a narrow seat. Also, the long seat cushion of the Cobra Interlagos makes them ideal for deeper cockpits - please check the measurements provided on the technical drawing above for full details.
- Historic fixed back competition (non-FIA) and road seat
- Designed for cars with smaller cockpits (especially where clearance around the b-pillar is an issue)
- Subtly tapering back and clever ergonomics provide comfortable seating even for taller drivers
- Features a slightly more modern style of headrest
- Trimmed in vinyl with vertical flutes
- Vinyl and Leather trims available (see dropdowns above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- Available in Dinamica - a suede-like luxurious and soft microfibre material
- Price is for a single seat - please select quantity required
- This seat is fitted using runners or a vehicle specific sub frame. Runners can be added using the dropdown menu above. Alternatively, click here to view the Cobra sub frames that are available for your vehicle
Cobra premium, low profile seat runners can be added to your order using the dropdown menu above.
Have a look at our comparison table so you can compare the full range of Cobra Classic seats.
This Cobra Interlagos Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop. To find out more about fitting Cobra Seats, why not take a look at our Cobra Seats Fitting Guide?
The delivery estimate for this product is approximately 8 weeks.
Please note that Cobra seats are handmade to order in the UK. Due to extremely high demand lead times are currently longer than usual. Please bear with us and we will deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
Pay in 3
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 3 interest-free payments, using PayPal Pay in 3. The first will be due at the time of purchase and subsequent payments will be due every month on the same date. It's a great way to spread the cost of larger items, and is a helpful tool to manage your budget more effectively. This can be applied to all orders of from £45 to £2000.
As easy as 1-2-3...
- Check out with PayPal.
- Choose 'Pay in 3' and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now, the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.