Cobra Daytona Reclining Seat
If you want to use a 4 point harness with your Daytona seat, the integrated harness slots allow for this. It will work just as well with your original seat belts if that's what you prefer.
- Tubular steel frame with base suspension diaphragm
- 4 point harness facility
- Dual sided infinite recline facility
- Tested to ECE R17/FMVSS 207 and ADR 3
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Supplied with Anthracite Suede Tec Wear Patches as standard
- Fabric, Vinyl, Leather and Alcantara options available (see dropdowns above)
- Choice of colours (see dropdowns above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- Available in Dinamica - a suede-like luxurious and soft microfibre material
- Price is for a single seat - please select quantity required
- This seat is fitted using runners or a vehicle specific sub frame. Runners can be added using the dropdown menu above. Alternatively, click here to view the Cobra sub frames that are available for your vehicle
Cobra premium, low profile seat runners can be added to your order using the dropdown menu above.
This Cobra Daytona Reclining Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop. If you'd like to find out more about fitting these seats please call us or send us a message, we'll be happy to talk it through with you.
The delivery estimate for this product is approximately within 8 weeks.
Please note that Cobra seats are handmade to order in the UK. Due to extremely high demand lead times are currently longer than usual. Please bear with us and we will deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
Pay in 3
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 3 interest-free payments, using PayPal Pay in 3. The first will be due at the time of purchase and subsequent payments will be due every month on the same date. It's a great way to spread the cost of larger items, and is a helpful tool to manage your budget more effectively. This can be applied to all orders of from £45 to £2000.
As easy as 1-2-3...
- Check out with PayPal.
- Choose 'Pay in 3' and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now, the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.