Cobra Classic Bucket Seat (No Headrest)
This Cobra historic fixed back competition and road seat is not called the 'Classic' without good reason. This truly is the classic bucket seat, built continuously for the last 40 years by Cobra and still a best seller. One of the first ever after-market sport seats available in the UK. Obviously the technology and materials have been updated and adapted for modern demands, but the design and ethos remains the same - quality build and classic design.
- Period styling with modern construction
- Fixed back with tubular steel frame and base suspension diaphragm
- Fabric, vinyl and leather trimming options available (see dropdown menu above)
- Signature Range options also available - choice of stitching colours, Cobra logo colour and additional logos - contact us for details
- This seat is fitted using runners or a vehicle specific sub frame. Runners can be added using the dropdown menu above. Alternatively, click here to view the Cobra sub frames that are available for your vehicle
The additional Cobra Seat Runners are available in two profiles: normal and premium low profile - please make your selection above.
The normal version is 28mm high, and the premium version is 24.5mm high with a smoother motion.
Have a look at our comparison table so you can compare the full range of Cobra Classic seats.
This Cobra Classic Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop.
This seat is handmade to order in the UK. The delivery estimate is 10 to 15 working days.
Need seats in a hurry? We stock a limited range of standard specification seats. Contact us for more information.
0% Finance with Paypal Credit
You can spread the cost of your purchase, with 0% interest over 4 months using Paypal Credit. This can be applied to all orders of £150 or more. Click here for more information. Terms and conditions apply.